Alloy Wheel Refurbishment
Here at Smart Car we offer a fully flexible wheel refurbishment service. Our workshop allows us to fully refurbish
all types of wheels. All of the work is carried out in house, safely and to a very high standard. We only use top
quality products to achieve top quality finish.
- Refurbished i.e curb marks & scratches.
- High Standard Finish
- Acid Dipped
- Shot Blasted
- Lacquer Finish
- Range of Colours
- Sealants available for Extra Protection
Powder Coated Finish
(All Powder Coating Finish Guaranteed Next Day Turn Around)
The powder coating system is the most preferred refurbishment process. It gives a very high quality and durable
finish. During this process the powder paint on your wheels is essentially melted onto the alloy itself and further
baked in our oven to create a very strong bond.
The process involves:
- Wheels removed from the vehicle and tyres from the rim
- Thoroughly washed to remove dirt, grime and brake dust
- Placed into a chemical tank to strip old paint and lacquer
- Rinsed thoroughly
- Lightly sand blasted to remove blemishes and corrosion
- Rim is prepped removing all imperfections, kerbing and corrosion
- Rims placed in oven to heat to a very high temperature
- Powder coat primer applied
- Rims are baked again for primer to bond
- Finally rims are powder coated with selected colour and lacquered
|FULL POWDER COATED REFURBISHMENT||PRICE PER WHEEL.||SET PRICE|
|16″ DIAMETER (UP TO)||£55.00||£220|
Diamond Cut Finish
(All Diamond Cut Finish approx. 3 Day Turn Around)
We also offer the ever popular diamond cut finish on all types of wheels. Commonly found on newer cars
the diamond cut is essentially the lip and spokes that are cut using specialist equipment giving clean cut
fine grooves. This process is as same as having wheels refurbished with the above processes and finally
diamond cut. Our turnaround for this service is approx. 3 days.
|FULL REFURBISHMENT. (Diamond Cut)||PRICE PER WHEEL.||SET PRICE|
25% Deposit Required. 48 Hour Cancellation – Full Refund. Less than 24 Hour Cancellation – No Refund, but may Re-Book.